verbo intransitivofrolicked, frolicking
1I know all about your little frolics — estoy enterada de tus aventurillas
- that's enough fun and frolics! — ¡ya basta de juerga!
- The kids converged on Ryston Social club for their annual bash, and left with a fine present under their arms after a day of fun, frolics and music.
- This twelve hour journey was filled with fun, frolics and 16 young Irish people trying to grasp on to the fact that they were chosen for this trip of a lifetime.
- Do such clubs and bars exist to satisfy our lust for alcohol fuelled fun and frolics, and without them would we merely find other more dangerous places to continue this culture?
- Hampton Hill High Street will be closed on Friday, November 28, for another spectacular evening of festive fun and frolics.
- What one needs in journalism is plenty of forthright, candid opinion, good old-fashioned invective, frolics and fun.
- The Aqua Dome first opened its doors on May 10, 1994 and to make this milestone staff and management have organised three days of fun and frolics for the young and young at heart.
- There will be top class entertainment, a bar extension and lots of fun and frolics on the night.
- There's festive fun and frolics with Boycie and Marlene in John Sullivan's popular Only Fools And Horses spin-off.
- His film Baby Snakes captured one of these marathon gigs in 1979; now Halloween gives us a selection from the previous year's fun and frolics.
- The fun and frolics usually start at about 6.30 am when the heavy goods vehicles start charging past, untroubled by the speed tables courtesy of their axle width.
- It should be a magnificent day of fun and frolics for the younger children of the region.
- His playful frolics with foxes and bears show his lack of fear of the wild and disregard for his own safety.
- Also on Friday night there was plenty of fun and frolics with the ever-popular wheelbarrow race making a welcome return while it was in many of the local pubs that the festival kicked off in earnest.
- The pair will share the stage at Market Gate to launch the town centre's festive frolics which will keep shoppers entertained in the run-up to Christmas.
- This was followed by musical entertainment which was provided by Waterford's own ‘King’ Rocky Mills while Martin Kennedy was on hand to video all the fun and frolics.
- Another fun-filled night is lined up complete with six Santas to add to the festive frolics.
- Fun and frolics were enjoyed by all, with a host of activities on offer to the public including side shows, games and even a round of crazy golf!
- On a day when young and old enjoy the fun and frolics, Deen Celtic Soccer Club and the Parish Development Committee join forces to provide the entertainment.
- With major financial difficulties put behind them, Rose of Tralee festival organisers got back to the main business in hand last weekend as the crowds descended on Tralee for five days and night of fun and frolics.
- Many English seaside towns seem as if they are stuck in a time warp, in an era when families and charabancs full of factory workers would converge on the shore for fun and frolics.