In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hombro congelado masculinocapsulitis adhesiva femenino técnicocapsulitis retráctil femenino técnico
- In contrast, chronic pain and loss of passive range of motion suggest frozen shoulder or tears of the rotator cuff.
- Chronic shoulder problems usually fall into one of several categories, which include impingement syndrome, frozen shoulder and biceps tendonitis.
- By bending over and moving your shoulder in large circles, you can help avoid a serious complication of rotator cuff injury, called frozen shoulder.
- Symptoms of frozen shoulder are usually experienced in three stages, which are spread over a number of months or years.
- People with other health conditions, including heart disease, lung disease, and chronic bronchitis may have an increased risk of developing frozen shoulder.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.