1(pan)sartén femeninosartén masculino América Latinadeep (fat) fryer — freidora femenino
- Come closer, and note the absence of any conventional stovetops, closed ovens, deep fryers, or steam table.
- Well, the industry has added a lot of warnings to these turkey fryers.
- This mandate led to the elimination of deep fat fryers, and the provision of two daily meal choices (served with salad) that would appeal to teenagers.
- The fitted kitchen cum breakfast room has a Belfast sink, double oven, kitchen island with electric and gas double hobs, deep fat fryer and a wine rack.
- Included in the sale are a built-in hob, oven and deep fat fryer along with a washing machine and dishwasher.
- Another rebelled in a healthy eating household and bought a deep fat fryer.
- One reported burn incident occurred when partially frozen chicken wings were added to hot oil in a turkey fryer.
- Homeowners often make mistakes when using a turkey fryer.
- For the plantain crust: Preheat the deep fryer to 325 degrees.
- There have been many foods that we have put into a deep fryer: Twinkies, Snickers bars, Oreos, pickles, even cheesecake.
- Raffle prizes ranged from bottles of wine to televisions and deep fat fryers.
- You can get deep fat fryers nowadays from about £20 upwards.
- The no-frills atmosphere and the constant sizzle of the deep fryer add an air of authenticity, even if take-out orders aren't wrapped in newspaper anymore.
- For the asparagus tempura roll: In a deep fryer or tall sided pot, combine vegetable and sesame oils and heat to 350 degrees.
- She kept her cool, even remembering to turn off the oven and deep fat fryer.
- The second was filled with an ill-smelling haze from the deep fat friers in the back kitchen.
- Place the ring molds in the fryer until golden brown, about one minute.
- Even the waste fat from fast-food deep fryers can he used, and the conversion process is simple enough that some enthusiasts make it in their own kitchens.
- There is also a number of integrated Miele appliances, including a gas and electric hob, deep fat fryer, oven, microwave and fridge-freezer.
- An unusual feature is the electric hob which incorporates a barbecue grill and deep fat fryer as well as two electric plates.
2EEUU(young chicken)masculino pollo
- When I shop for chicken, I don't buy anything other than whole fryers because I know how marked up the parts are.
- Of course, young chickens (also called broilers and fryers; under 6 lb. and about seven weeks old) can be roasted.
- Into the locker went butchered chickens - you butchered them when they had become fryers, though some were permitted to reach the roaster or stewing stage.