In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1realizadoto feel fulfilled — sentirse realizado
- What does a precise understanding of sperm production in the testicles or egg production in the ovary contribute to a more fulfilled or happier sex life?
- He is going to make a future partner very fulfilled sexually.
- Successful or not, the efforts to produce well-rounded, fulfilled scholars will go on, as they do in schools up and down the country.
- The imagery evokes the sense of transforming the mundane lives of ordinary individuals into extraordinary, fulfilled ones.
- Unintentionally, Anne's step showed her to be a wise and unpretentious woman, whose only aspirations for her children were that that they live happy and fulfilled lives.
- He squeezes every possible ounce of emotion out of those two octaves and the restricted range of his voice - characteristic of the man who believes in living a fulfilled life.
- We had a big enough income from my husband's job, and I knew I'd feel more fulfilled and happy spending Chloe's early years with her.
- She sees a bigger picture. ‘It's all about defining a fulfilled life in a culture that has no real experience of people in their eighties and nineties.’
- We cannot, of course, defer working on social problems until we attain a critical mass of fulfilled people capable of saving the planet.
- Most parents and other family members want their children to be happy, to have a fulfilled, rewarding life.
- She may be unable to recall the four digit code for her new combination boiler in order to run a bath, but she can share with the audience the secrets for a fulfilled, successful life.
- As a result, it was part of my private agenda to find older gay men who had figured out how to grow up and grow old as happy, fulfilled men.
- In setting the scene for my post I would love to recount a tale of blissful youth, a text-book joyride throughout early adulthood culminating in a fulfilled maturity.
- He guarantees you a great future and a fulfilled life.
- Many people's health, their livelihoods, environment and prospects for a secured and fulfilled future are being destroyed.
- They must decide for themselves what being rich and fulfilled means.
- I wish you all every happiness in your relationships, work hard to make it work for you all and you will have a long and happy fulfilled life together.
- Apart from excitement and the odd growl, they have always been friendly encounters with happy, fulfilled dogs and pleasant, responsible dog handlers.
- Medical reason or not, higher risk or not, us mothers of caesarean-section babies are no less fulfilled than any other mother, end of story.
- A large number of people with cancer overcome the disease and live fulfilled lives for many years.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.