In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(life) plenoI don't find my work fulfilling — mi trabajo no me satisface / no me hace sentirme realizado
- For a classical story ballet to truly be a fulfilling experience, the movements have to reveal character; they need to have an underlying motivation.
- In an age obsessed with image and celebrity, modern women ponder the question whether they can ‘have it all’ and combine a fulfilling career with a happy personal life.
- It has been a wonderful and fulfilling experience, mid I see passion developing in other people.
- It's about what a person can tolerate and still have a fulfilling relationship and a happy life.
- But having said that, it's obviously a fulfilling, satisfying and fun job for you isn't it?
- I found that making her happy was very fulfilling.
- Working for the Met offers potential officers a fulfilling, diverse and rewarding career.
- Karen says it was a much more satisfying and fulfilling experience.
- It's a territory I find very rewarding, very fulfilling, very human.
- New members are very welcome - become part of this association whose aim is to help older people have a fulfilling and happy life and which has already over 2,000 members in the West.
- I wish him and his new wife, Nichola, all the very best for the future and hope he can soon find a new fulfilling career.
- They're also the rewards of truly fulfilling work.
- They are wished fulfilling and happy times while at school.
- Med school teaches you how to be a doctor, and we were very focused on having these wonderful, booming, academic, fulfilling careers.
- ‘The faces filled with gratitude when we attend a call and save a life makes my career more rewarding and fulfilling than any other,’ she says.
- I had worked hard towards what I thought was going to be a rewarding and fulfilling career, but my life had now completely fallen apart.
- People who are economically stable, healthy and happy with fulfilling personal, family and work lives are not the ones who seek readings - at least not very often!
- It is an unhappy fact that many people in this group can be destructive if they cannot harness their intellect and passion into both fulfilling relationships and rewarding work.
- Providing more quality academic resources and urban programs for youth would be a more fulfilling reward.
- For most people, these changes are extremely liberating, and marriages that succeed can be much more rewarding and fulfilling than those of the past.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.