In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1full-frontal nudity — desnudo integral masculino
- ‘They watch ‘Oz’ for the full-frontal nudity.’
- I mentioned long ago that I had some minor involvement with an ill-fated West End musical that included one of the first examples of full-frontal female nudity on the London stage.
- Today, as a sign of how society has advanced, the fuss now centres more on eight seconds of full-frontal nudity, which still sells tickets big-time.
- Despite the full-frontal nudity and frank eroticism in the film's early scenes, the answer was no.
- Five performances from the 10 dancers will include stripping to underwear but not full-frontal nudity.
- Of course, it's not like the FCC is about to embrace full-frontal male nudity on the early evening news, but at least they've thrown off the blanket injunction.
- I went with an open mind, having read the blurb about it being a non-sexual show with full-frontal male nudity.
- The UK is more relaxed about televising full-frontal female nudity.
- That, and not, say, full-frontal nudity, was the whole purpose of the First Amendment's guarantee of freedom of the press.
- And talk about nudity, this film features the most male, full-frontal nudity of any mainstream Hollywood film that I've ever seen, something that you wouldn't expect from a film aimed squarely at high school boys.
- They have given the film an NC - 17 rating for its sexual content, flashes of full-frontal nudity, language, drug abuse, alcoholism, and violence.
- While a few scenes are still blurred out (I'd assume because otherwise the disc would have to be labeled as pornography), you definitely get your money's worth of nudity, full-frontal and all.
- That's right, in a medium where male full-frontal nudity is hardly a showstopper any more.
- The hype about the unprecedented amount of full-frontal male nudity in this play was misplaced - it was a notable effort for far better reasons than that.
- There is no full-frontal nudity in the film (in fact, there isn't nudity of any kind, unless you count a brief view of a corpse), nor is there anything surprising or controversial about the subject matter.
- Confronted (quite literally in a number of cases) by full-frontal nudity, Ms Bakewell came across like a slightly shocked, bemused English teacher.
- It is a thoroughly modern play - indeed, it may be a first for full-frontal male nudity on the Abbey stage - but its themes are chillingly universal, and strike quite close to home.
- Also parents should note there is a scene, not aired in syndication, in the pilot episode containing full-frontal nudity.
- Bradford Council came under fire in 1997 after banning musclemen dance troupe The Chippendales from its venues for being too raunchy - despite the show having no full-frontal nudity.
- Some even think less collectible nudes, such as full-frontal work and male nudes, which are currently not nearly as accepted as female nudes, will also see an increase in sales.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.