nombrePlural ganglia, Plural ganglions
- The new regulation expands that prohibition to include dorsal root ganglia, clusters of nerve cells connected to the spinal cord along the vertebrae column.
- In the first form (restlessness and dysphagia), the lesions tend to concentrate in the brain stem and the cranial nerve ganglia.
- The two major plexuses consist of ganglia, clusters of nerve cell bodies disposed at more or less regular intervals over the surface of the cylinder.
- This nerve carries the otic ganglion, which is derived from glossopharyngeal neurons.
- Herpes zoster is caused by reactivation of varicella-zoster virus from a dorsal root ganglion to a cutaneous nerve and the adjacent skin.