1cotorra femenino coloquial
- I think we've seen the peak of the right wing gasbag monopoly.
- The gasbags were going on and on about how silly it was for him to get angry about a purported message in their new puppet movie in which they tell young people not to vote.
- The members passed an enormous tax cut in the teeth of a recession - taking us from surplus to deficit so quickly that not even the talk-radio gasbags could convincingly pin the blame on our all-weather scapegoat.
- Barely a word of conversation passed between us until both dishes were dispatched - quite a feat for two old gasbags.
- Or should we turn to the simplest explanation: that he's a gasbag who never intended to sue and just wanted to throw a scare at the journalists following his story?
- The point is, you can get political discussion and debate from all sides without ever even thinking about bloated gasbags like Bill or Al.
- He responded by calling him ‘a bombastic gasbag.’
- While it can be difficult to spot a gasbag before they get started, oftentimes you can pick up on subtle clues.
- Via Matt, I read this post by him on the Spanish elections and ensuing charges of ‘appeasement,’ by the hysterical gasbags on the right.
- And you can occasionally say, ‘Shut up you fatuous gasbag!’
- Either that or he is just a gasbag who has some neurotic need to articulate every half baked misfired synapse that passes through his cerebral cortex.
- First, he is a bullying semi-Catholic gasbag.
- A lot of prowar gasbags don't understand how truly serious things are.
- Who likes to hear a snobbish intellectual gasbag show off at a cocktail party?
- He is a big Texan gasbag, but at least he's a liberal-minded big Texan gasbag whom I tend to agree with a good 90 percent of the time.
- The context is that a pill popping fascist gasbag who popularized hatespin and character assassination is getting a taste of his own medicine.
- Have you ever noticed that the gasbags who go out of their way to defend him are the same people who argue that he should be fired?
- The realtor we used to buy our house is a bit of a gasbag, and no offense to realtors, but are any of them not?
- It would be nice to break the lock that these gasbags have on them but we shouldn't just pin our hopes on that alone.
- No answer was forthcoming, just the patended evasions of the typical west-hating anti-war gasbag.