1técnico de la compañía del gas masculino
- She will, when ninety-five and expecting the gasman, get horribly nervous in case the boiler blows up.
- He was dressed as a gasman, the type of person people tend to forget.
- Police are warning residents to be on their guard after a caller posing as a gasman tried to con his way into a woman's home.
- In another scene a troupe of prospective gasmen were led up a mountain through the driving rain to an isolated farmhouse.
- Brown's father was a gasman with a great passion for natural gas.
- They always fail to mention that she attacked the gasman with a shovel.
- With a new jackman and gasman going over the wall, there has been inconsistency in the pits, which hasn't helped Gordon on some restarts.
- He has made sure his equipment is ready and has replaced the rear tire changer, gasman and catch can man on the pit crew.
- A council-contracted gasman downed tools and left the house when he found a syringe behind the fireplace he was repairing.
- Born the son of a Sheffield gasman, his early life has shaped his combative approach to politics.
- A Bingley gasman has beaten 5,000 others from around the country to scoop the title of British Gas engineer of the year.
- He plays all sorts of different characters from a manager to a doctor and a gasman - it's great fun.
- The pit crew practices with the same intensity it shows during races, but it has a new jack man and gasman going over the wall and it still must mesh better during pit stops.