1gasolina femeninonafta femenino Río de la Platabencina femenino Andes
- Of these, 99.9 percent are powered by leaded gasoline and diesel fuel.
- A few years later, platforms were mandated to prevent pilot lights from igniting gasoline fumes.
- He always came home tired from his job as a gasoline tanker truck driver.
- I could smell the gasoline leaking from the truck.
- They have poured gasoline on a already raging fire.
- Profit margins for dealers would be capped at 16 cents per gallon on regular unleaded gasoline.
- Lead is used to increase the octane number of gasoline to lower its burning point and make it easier to burn.
- The national average for regular unleaded gasoline is now $1.70 a gallon and rising.
- The bill calls for doubling the use of ethanol as a gasoline additive by 2012.
- The engineer then described a gasoline tank truck that was not clearing the crossing ahead.
- The mother had warned them that heat from the kitchen might ignite the gasoline in the fuel tank.
- She also quickly blotted up the spilled gasoline with some paper towels and tossed them into the toilet.
- Consumers are paying a national average of more than $3 a gallon for regular unleaded gasoline.
- The refinery is the nation's largest producer of gasoline, kerosene and other refined products.
- Let's pour more gasoline on the fire.
- The 85-horsepower gasoline engine provides most of the power.
- I wrote a little script to calculate how many miles you save by buying cheaper gasoline.
- Gasoline stations in the city were prohibited from selling leaded gasoline by the end of October 1998.
- The machine features a 31-hp gasoline engine, coupled with a high-efficiency variable drive transmission.
- Never use gasoline in a kerosene heater because it can cause a fire or an explosion.