- All 8 of these samples with pancreatic acinar cells were from patients with autoimmune gastritis.
- Endoscopy revealed retained food in the stomach but no evidence of pyloric stenosis, gastritis, or peptic ulcer.
- When the bacteria do cause symptoms, they're usually either symptoms of gastritis or peptic ulcer disease.
- In some people, it can hurt the stomach lining, leading to gastritis and ulcers.
- Some people get gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining) or high blood pressure because of drinking too much alcohol.