In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1página desplegable femenino
- The album comes in a gatefold digi-pack with a separate booklet with lots of photos, all the lyrics and as much information as you are likely to need on the band.
- The world map on the gatefold hints at his global impact.
- Those who feel they have something they need to say are usually the ones most deserving of a good thrashing when the results are posted on the gatefold sleeve.
- Their well-finished gatefold digipaks make the old jewel boxes seem cheap and clumsy while getting closer to the feel of the original 12-inch LPs.
- As an impressionable 16-year old, I thought it was normal for a gatefold album to contain poetry by a musician's guru.
- Designing a band's digital image, whether that's for the mobile phone, emerging digital networks or the World Wide Web, is going to be as important as a gatefold sleeve.
- Lift the first gatefold up, the second gatefold down and the next gatefold sideways to the left.
- It contains early images, gatefolds, installation shots and drawings, as well as two scrolls that can be removed and unrolled.
- It explains the ideas behind the inkblots and the gatefold / recordsleeve-like format of the catalogue.
- Perhaps there'll even be a couple of sleeve fetishists unconsciously drawn to the lovely gatefold packaging.
- There is an even balance of nearly 300 color and black-and-white photos; this includes four gatefolds that measure nearly 1.25 meters in length.
- The book is notable for its four variously conceived gatefolds.
- The inside gatefold of McCartney, the former Beatle's first recording apart from his legendary group, was festooned with a collage of family photos.
- And they're talking about something else these pesky kids wouldn't understand - the snap, crackle and pop that an old gatefold album sleeve made when you opened it up.
- If it does, the third album - which will be delayed three years while the band self-destructs - will feature a gatefold cover, lyrics printed on the sleeve, and perhaps custom art on the record label.
- Right then, I have a spare ‘mint’ copy of this LP on gatefold vinyl which needs a good home.
- And, unsurprisingly, the packaging is equally gorgeous - an embossed gatefold CD sleeve complete with black disc envelope and postcard, as well as slightly skewed typeface setting.
- There's a picture on him on the gatefold sleeve on the original LP release of the album.
- It is a lavish piece of publishing - four sorts of paper, double and triple gatefolds, copious colour photographs and drawings - intended to provide a visual record of the exhibition.
- The gatefold sleeve is rather fetching, but the music within is anything but.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.