1geddit? — ¿cachai? Chile coloquial
- For a few years now, I've had a Kentia palm called Ken - Ken the Kentia, geddit?
- Dave's car, a dark blue Merc with the personalised number plate B16 LAF (geddit?) is parked on the pavement outside.
- For a putative calling card from one of the most powerful crews around, this thing is stuffed bow-to-stern (geddit?) with U.S. rap instrumentals.
- We teased her a bit during the quiz but she didn't cotton (geddit!) on until the end.
- Despite me offering to walk that leg (geddit?) myself, the driver was insistent.
- Well, at least the Royals are easy meat in the prediction stakes (stakes, geddit?)
- Newsnight's Michael Crick tries to wind him up by asking if he is a man without a fuchsia - geddit?
- There's a sting in the tale for you today - geddit?
- Pony is Cockney rhyming slang, you see, as in pony and trap, geddit?
- Even the new surname the former Incredibles have adopted is Parr("par", geddit?)
- I know Apple are a secretive bunch (Apple, bunch - geddit?)
- You know he kind of thing - "Can you go to the stores for a long weight (wait, long wait geddit?)