1generación Y femenino
- Generation Y, which Scion defines as consumers currently aged 8-22, will grow to rival the Baby Boomers in buying power.
- Generation X has to admit that Generation Y is growing up.
- Today's 21-year-olds, who were born in 1982 and are part of the leading edge of Generation Y, are among the most-studied group of young adults ever.
- Marketing to Generation Y is a matter of flexibility above all else.
- Regardless of how marketers communicate with Generation Y, these kids should be treated openly and with respect.
- Generation Y is the roughly 70-million Americans born since 1983-is said to already possess $167 billion in spending power.
- With Generation Y in the hands of Generation Grey, common ground may not always be obvious.
- The mantra of Generation Y has emerged to be "why should I have to pay for something I can get for free?"
- Thon's growth, at least during the past several years, has coincided with the arrival of Generation Y at University Park.
- The Millennials (also known as Generation Y) are today's youth and tomorrow's bigwigs, and marketing experts are slating them as the largest consumer group in U.S. history.
- The secret to success, as a product and as a brand, lies in knowing what Generation Y wants and how they want it.
- A person from the Mature generation may desire a formal living area while a Generation Y would prefer a more functional, informal space.
- Ambiguity is chic, especially among the under-25 members of Generation Y, the most racially diverse population in the nation's history.
- Generation Y, born between 1977 and 1994, is the perfect consumer.