1impronta genética femenino
- In the phenomenon called genetic imprinting, a chromosome such as the X chromosome can be altered depending on whether it was passed on from one's mother or from one's father.
- His latest research suggests that genetic imprinting might be compromised by the freezing process.
- My interest in genetic imprinting began while I was completing my doctorate at Macquarie University in Sydney.
- Maintenance of a constant expression profile in a population exhibiting genetic imprinting will be most effective if the organism has a mechanism to reverse any imprint in the subsequent generation.
- He said genetic imprinting meant fish from Miller Beck returned there in later life to spawn.