In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1georgette masculinocrêpe georgette masculino
- Over silk georgette, cashmere and wool, Napa once again becomes the leading material of the collection embroidered with purling and little glass pearls and studs.
- Raw silk, georgette, and linen are the fabrics in which she crafts her signature pant suits and sexy evening dresses.
- Other fabrics on display were Pashmina shawls, also hand woven traditionally, silk, chiffon and georgette saris with sequin work and embroidery.
- Soft silk georgette and organza graphic floral prints give the line a feminine touch, whereas some pieces present a more sculpted interpretation of the 60s mod trend, giving the line a sharper kick.
- The attached skirt made of silk georgette is also layered around the hips with green and rose embroidered lace to create a bustle effect.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.