1rubéola femeninorubeola femenino
- By eleven, he had developed asthma, contracted German measles, suffered from bronchitis, and had his appendix removed.
- A survey of immunity in Australian pre-school children has found higher than expected levels of antibodies to measles and German measles (rubella).
- Occasional outbreaks of German measles, whooping cough, polio, and other contagious diseases prompt public health campaigns to immunize Amish children.
- She may need to be vaccinated against the German measles.
- We have a tradition of associating diseases (often wrongly) with foreign parts - Dutch elm disease, German measles, Spanish flu.