In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(canjeable por artículos en una tienda) vale masculinocheque regalo masculino
- He even helped hand out gifts during the gift exchange, surprising her with a card which contained a gift certificate to one of her favorite stores.
- Whether as a gift for a secretary, a neighbor or the mailman, a spa gift certificate for a massage or other relaxing treat is welcome and appropriate.
- California recently enacted a law that says no matter when a gift certificate claims it expired, it's still good.
- I even have a gift certificate for a massage - 90 minutes!
- For my birthday in September, Logan bought me a gift certificate for a bra fitting.
- One of the most well-received holiday gifts is a gift certificate.
- Now if you do this way before the deadline, you would have time to complete the survey, get the gift certificate, go to the store and get the gifts.
- My girlfriend gave me a gift certificate for a massage at a spa.
- She suggested that I purchase a gift certificate instead, but I said that would be pointless, since I would be the one spending it.
- Hold a raffle for a camp sweatshirt or a gift certificate to a local store.
- Consider giving a gift certificate related to their interests.
- Offer a gift certificate for a discount on their next purchase of framing or limited-edition art.
- If she's open to it, give her a gift certificate for a makeover.
- You don't think we will spend more than what the gift certificate will cover do you?
- For those thinking about buying a surfboard for Christmas, maybe the best idea is to get a gift certificate to a retailer that is good for six months.
- We spoke for almost ten minutes, and at the end of it all she offered a ten-dollar gift certificate.
- I may also use part of my spa gift certificate for a facial.
- I happened to have had a gift certificate for a winery tour, packaged with a couple of bottles of wine.
- At one point, the restaurant was giving all people celebrating birthdays a card, signed by the staff, that was also a gift certificate.
- Even with all that was put up we didn't quite get to $1000 so I gave her the remainder as a gift certificate.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.