- While in Singapore he became a gigolo - kept by an older woman with a voracious sexual appetite who showered him with gifts and set up house with him.
- She understands the blunder a second later, horrified by the image of herself looking either like a hooker, or worse, a sex-deprived housewife looking for a gigolo.
- The character decides to become a gigolo after discovering that it excites him when an older woman offers him money to have sex with her.
- I was under the impression that a male gigolo was the only kind you could get, the female equivalent going by many and varied (and generally far more colourful) names.
- She spent thousands a day on drugs, champagne, fancy clothes and hiring gigolos for sex - sometimes two at a time.