In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1papel de vidrio masculino
- Once the board is constructed, the upper surface and edges need to be made very smooth and safe by rubbing with sandpaper and then glasspaper.
- To replace worn glasspaper, press the clip at the back of the sander and pull out the glasspaper.
- The whole float is then given two coats of cellulose sealer and smoothed over with flour grade glasspaper.
- Clean the cut rebate with the wood chisel and glasspaper, making sure to keep to the depth indicated by the scored lines.
- Roughen the surface of the inner tube over and around the puncture, using the glasspaper.
- If the saw blade has any rust on it, use some steel wool, a wire brush, or fine glasspaper to get as much of the rust off as you can.
- This course will include painting on glasspaper which will be available in the studio on the day.
- Remember to rub down with fine glasspaper between coats.
- The newly cut top surface was sanded flat, and blended in to the nut area with a file and glasspaper.
- Take the glasspaper and roll it around the screwdriver coarse side in.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.