1vuelo sin motor masculino
- This was an underwater version of gliding and parachuting, except that we had to avoid missing another drop-off.
- Spend more of your gliding time flying straight in rising air and you'll raise your glide over the ground.
- The gliding had a higher level of variation, but still was of a high quality.
- During her time with the squadron, she has tried her hand at both powered flying and gliding and has gained some fundraising experience.
- Sailplane pilots dream of gliding in the Andes, Sierra Nevada and over Jondaryan.
- The other thing that this writer of this book couldn't resist is a detailed account of flying and gliding towards the end of the book.
- There is the occasional mishap, but statistically, gliding has been shown to be about as safe as normal airplane flying.
- This month is the 75th anniversary of organised gliding in Australia.
- The rambles are £5, for example, while gliding was £30.
- As discussed previously, the difference between powered flight and gliding is the flight stroke, which produces thrust in true flyers.
- He took up gliding, sharing a glider with a local general practitioner, and went solo on his 65th birthday.
- Interesting experiment, although personally I don't think speed gliding is the way to go to promote our sport.
- The four sports were water skiing, sports parachuting, alpine skiing and gliding.
- The girl didn't notice the gathering, ominous clouds, and as soon as she thought of going gliding, her mood changed, and she became happy again.