1trastero masculinocuarto de los trastos masculino
- The delicatessen on Union Street is a glory hole of delicious deli fare, while the city's Victorian shopping arcade is one of the very few traditional arcades left in the country.
- Suitably baited with cheese I placed the trap in the "Glory Hole," a cupboard containing all the junk we refused to throw away, situated underneath the stairs.
- In reality, the glory-hole was what they called the basement-like room directly underneath the organ, where they kept the furnace that heated the church, and where all kinds of stuff was stored.
- He froze - waist wedged in the hole, his lower half still in Jeeson's glory hole, his top half in the empty cellar beside it.
- But there might be something salvageable in the loft or in the glory hole under the stairs.