1(shining)(face/cheeks) encendidothe glowing embers — las brasas
2(expressing praise)(account/report) elogioso(report/account) lleno de alabanzasin glowing terms — en términos elogiosos
- he paid her a glowing tribute — le rindió un caluroso homenaje
- A south Lakeland property developer has secured a prestigious award after earning glowing praise from its customers.
- The glowing report follows the damming inspection in November 1999 which said the school was failing to give its pupils an acceptable standard of education.
- A school in Greater Manchester has proved good things really do come in small packages after receiving a glowing report from education watchdogs.
- The crew of a York tour boat have earned glowing praise after they rushed to the rescue of a man who ended up in the River Ouse during an evening cruise.
- Young and old in Bolton welcomed a Royal visitor to town - and earned glowing praise from their VIP guest.
- The third of the trio had the soup, a minestrone and meatball, which was ‘not bad’ - hardly glowing praise.
- She is quick to defend the overt tone of praise in the glowing account of her experiences.
- A Whitefield primary school has earned special praise after a glowing Ofsted report was complemented by outstanding results.
- A Southend school is just months away from being removed from the Government's special measures register following a glowing inspection report.
- A Hampshire junior school has turned weakness into strength and won glowing praise from Ofsted inspectors.
- However, despite a glowing surveyor's report, there are still leaks, draughty windows, and an incredible amount to do to my little valley abode.
- As a blogger, by contrast, I almost invariably receive one of two reactions, glowing praise or a look of total incomprehension.
- Their previous Irish shows have earned massive critical praise, including a glowing review in the Irish Independent.
- A team of inspectors spent three days examining every aspect of the school and wrote a glowing report recognising its excellent teaching standards and visionary thinking.
- Their mantra was echoed in the glowing reports of the critics and guidebooks, all of which unanimously extolled the place's virtues in worryingly breathless prose.
- Inspectors have given Bedford School a glowing report.
- Council chiefs have pledged to work harder to improve social services, despite receiving a glowing report from Government.
- Their work and dedication to the parish was praised in glowing terms.
- In case you can't tell from my glowing praise, any comic lover, whatever your interests may be, would readily enjoy this series.
- James, who grew up in a house on Church Street, Bollington, set sail from Plymouth to Brisbane in search of a better life after hearing glowing reports of life Down Under.