- Despite the godawful cover, this book is an astonishing bargain.
- Sometimes life is just so God-awful you have to laugh, because if you start weeping, you'll never be able to stop.
- I got a wicker blind to replace the godawful curtains in this room and discovered it's 5cm too wide, so I'll have to snip it down bit by bit.
- So just imagine what a godawful racket 10,000 pipers (no-doubt of ‘mixed’ ability) are going to make.
- After reading rumblings on the Internet, I finally saw the theatrical trailer and it was well, plainly put, it was godawful.
- As much as I think the screenplay is godawful, the big budget stunts look great.
- My flatmate has brought the most godawful piece of cast iron sculpture into our living room.
- Frankly, nothing compensates for sitting through this godawful racket.
- What is that godawful smell in there?
- Ideally, they should seek advice and then schedule one of those godawful meetings that everybody hates.
- When the call I have been dreading finally comes, it's like a ghastly incarnation of your worst nightmare: the waking equivalent of that godawful dream where you find yourself wandering, completely starkers, through a crowded airport.
- Into the previously quiet space came the most godawful noise.
- This has to be one of the most godawful shows ever produced by a State-sponsored broadcaster.
- It is by no means a masterpiece, but it is not the godawful atrocity that many backward-thinking critics have made it out to be.
- For me, it was just a godawful train wreck of a film.
- The more time I spend in this God-awful town, the more I hate it.
- The homecoming queens looked like trashy wannabes, in tight, revealing gowns and these God-awful clunky shoes.
- How is it that someone who's been writing since the late 60s can still be such a godawful writer?
- We are heading into one godawful fiscal storm.
- I seem to live permanently in some kind of godawful soap opera.