1(without motor)carrito de golf masculino
- Professional golfer Casey Martin uses a golf cart on tour because of a disability - circulatory disability in his leg, and the Supreme Court, seven to two, said today, he can keep on playing with the cart.
- When he noticed his ball went into the natural preserve area, he turned his golf cart to block him as he took a ball out of his pocket, looked over at his partners to make sure they weren't watching, and rolled the new ball into the rough.
- Apart from the low hum of a golf cart trundling past putting greens in the distant hills, the ‘city’ of Laguna Woods is eerily quiet.
- The gardens surrounding the manor house, which are open to the public, are meticulously maintained and in recent years, when walking proved difficult, King acquired a motorised golf cart to get around the gardens.
- Let your kid ride along in the golf cart while you play.
- The release goes on to say of the vehicles, ‘They resemble golf carts more than automobiles.’
- ‘It doesn't bear any relationship to a normal motorcar at all,’ he says, adding that the vehicle is shorter than a golf cart.
- As usual, the entry fee for the tournament was $100, which included 18 holes of golf, dinner, a golf cart and many prizes.
- The bottom line for golfers: Lose the golf cart and start hoofing it.
- Moments after stealing a golf cart and arriving at the first tee, I formulated my strategy.