1¡caray! coloquial eufemismo¡recórcholis! coloquial anticuadoshe said she was going to do it, and by golly she did! — dijo que lo haría ¡y vaya si lo hizo!
- Nevertheless, we had arrived in Paradise and by golly, was I excited.
- And by golly, all weekend long and for nearly the entirety of the coming week, we'll be basking underneath blue skies and 68-degree weather.
- But by golly, if you believe it, that's good enough for me.
- But by golly, I am not old enough to start shaving my chin, yet.
- I think we're doing it but, by golly, you don't do that in six years.