1(quite good)bastante bueno
- However I have been given a large number of old books recently and also have a goodish choice from work, so book buying has been sparse recently.
- There are some decent private schools around, and a fair number of goodish universities, at least in terms of working conditions, and they do occasionally provide their foreign employees with reasonable accommodation.
- You can see the Assistant website here, listen to some oldish but goodish demos here, and find out about the next gig here, too, when we know about it.
- He did a goodish job, too, until a serious injury put him out of rugby for a year.
- My husband always urged me to lay down wine and I tried it once - put a wine rack in the cellar, bought two mixed cases of goodish clarets and laid them out neatly.
- ‘His next run will on a right-handed track, which is flat and has goodish ground’, said trainer, Jessica Harrington.
- Now, these are goodish movies, if not the masterpieces that we are led to believe.
2(considerable)there was a goodish number of replies — hubo bastantes respuestas