- I thought goofballs disappeared along with bennies, zoot suits and Vault of Horror comics.
- In Vanishing Point, a man known only as Kowalski gets hepped up on goofballs and bets that he can drive a white Dodge Challenger muscle car from Denver to San Francisco in approximately 15 hours.
- Here's a little checklist to see if your fitness instructor is selling goofballs in the shower.
2(person)memo masculino coloquialmema femenino coloquial(ideas/suggestions) estúpido
- The Folk Fest, on the other hand, has a town full of goofballs who insist that ‘headliners’ are what it needs more than anything else.
- In fact, though, they are largely the same goofballs that show up wherever people meet to talk about free trade.
- Cameron is a goofball about stuff other than health but he's so sweet about it that I just giggle.
- And you know, I got to tell you, my brother's a little bit of a goofball.
- He doesn't manage to be a goofball every single moment, but there are aspects of his performance that are goofball-ish.
- No wonder Jim Jeffords wanted nothing to do with these goofballs.
- When she's not doing some wild stunt - and she insists on doing the stunts herself - she's being a goofball.
- And don't worry, I'm developing a character and a costume and I'll make an extra effort to be the biggest goofball on stage that night.
- As his views and his persona both became better known, he was widely regarded as a goofball.
- Are you going to roll on the floor laughing at these two goofballs?
- And a redheaded goofball named Grant sticks his fist in his mouth.
- It's gotten to the point where the protesters are pretty much all goofballs.
- I was working my way down my normal jogging path on S Street in Dupont Circle when a little goofball on a skateboard - maybe 13 years old or so - was coming toward me and stumbled and fell in my direction.
- By the pictures that I'm seen of him, he's a big goofball.
- He's a goofball and always has been; you can see it in the pictures from his youth and from Vietnam.
- Brad is the kindest person I know and the sweetest goofball on the planet.
- Hollywood's show biz kids seem to take particular pleasure in pillorying goofballs, which hardly satisfies.
- This goofball has been showered with tens of millions of dollars by his American fans, who have even humored his fantasy that he can sing, or rap, or whatever.
- Had not Wray come up with this magical concept, I would never have enjoyed so many hours in garages and basements with other like-minded goofballs as a teenager.
- Well, he's a goofball with a penchant for cracking idiotic quips during combat.