1superávit público masculino
- Both men had been buying and selling government surplus stock after the second world war and often met at auctions.
- Most of the machines came from government surplus rather than railroad sources.
- He bought inexpensive government surplus shell casings and painted them to sell as motor route newspaper tubes.
- We estimate that the general government surplus is likely to rise to around 6 percent of gross domestic product this year, supported by high oil prices as well as back tax payments.
- The original descent, by members of the Gritstone Club, involved nine trips over a period of three months, dressed in tweeds, with primitive lighting, and using government surplus heavy-weight rope ladders.