- Distinctive dishes such as loin of pork cooked in milk, which reduces to provide a grainy sauce, appear in Italian and Spanish cooking.
- If you are going to be an infrequent user of your printer, try not to use refillables because they tend to dry around the heads and can cause grainy printing to thorough blockage of your printer head.
- A grainy or gritty texture isn't considered a plus in the chocolate world.
- Even the vanilla buttercream piped onto an otherwise agreeable vanilla cupcake had a grainy, crystallized texture on one of my visits, as if the ratio of butter to sugar had gone astray.
- I merrily strode over to a park table and dropped my laptop, burger, fries and coffee on the grainy, wooden surface.
- This honey is produced in the spring only, it is white and opaque, which clearly differentiates it from the others, and it has the best texture ever, creamy and slightly grainy.
- The film is in black and white, and it's rather grainy, but intentionally so, though possibly from a felicitous combination of low budget and artistic intent.
- For many people, the names Derry and Northern Ireland immediately conjure up grainy television images of soldiers on the streets, petrol bomb-lobbing youths, armoured vehicles and palls of smoke.
- He sat at the sturdy, grainy walnut table.
- Stir the mixture until the butter melts and the mixture is a golden caramel-brown colour but still somewhat grainy in texture.
- Some of the textures are grainy, and not all that attractive to look at in places.
- Sucrose molecules can nest together to form sugar crystals, but large crystals are undesirable because they feel grainy in the mouth.
- Thirty-five years ago today, millions of people watched grainy, black and white TV pictures of Neil Armstrong setting foot on the moon.
- My Toulouse sausages were wonderfully warm and spicy, with a marvellous grainy texture.
- The grainy texture of cornmeal makes it a perfect facial scrub.
- The difference between the two is that corn flour is less grainy and looks more like flour.
- Using a pestle and mortar keeps the texture grainy and avoids making a slimy emulsion.
- Its flavour is slightly more earthy than the wheat version, and its texture more grainy.
2Fotografía(photograph) en que se nota mucho el grano
- The grainy, indistinct images show a familiar scene: an airport security x-ray checkpoint, much like any that you'd find at airports all around the world.
- But I kind of like the grainy, gritty look of the image.
- ‘I wanted the images to be grainy and kind of gritty.
- The picture is quite grainy, and fine textures are very soft.
- This work is inseparable from the grainy, vivid texture of 16 mm.