nombrePlural grammies, Plural Grammies, Plural Grammys
- He's won the standard accolades - you know, Grammys, Hall of Fame, and just about everyone can name one of his songs.
- Picking up a Grammy last year for the Americana album of the year was recognition of successes he has achieved with his wife Julie.
- Narrowly missing out on a Grammy award, Wait For Me doesn't sound too much like the blues I was brought up with.
- But the Grammys she won personally weren't the only awards Jones brought home for this album.
- It's been 20 years since Hay's band won the Grammy award for Best New Artist, and he's kept busy since.
- In February 1997, the album won a American Grammy Award as Best Musical Show Album.
- On top of their Grammy they've won three Great British Country Music Awards and two Dutch Country Music Awards.
- She won five, tying a record for most Grammys by a Female Writer.
- He recently won his fifth Grammy award following the release of Mambo Birdland.
- It also turns out it's the first time a recording financed for a commercial has been nominated for a Grammy.
- Short performed often at the White House and won three Grammys.
- He left the club in May last year to form his band Dirty Vegas and has just picked up a Grammy, the American music industry's equivalent of an Oscar.
- His 1982 album ‘Thriller’ won a record eight Grammies and is the best selling album of all time.
- She has sold over 25 million records worldwide and won three Grammys.
- These people will never win Emmys, Grammys, Oscars or knighthoods because their work fits outside of the acceptable social code.
- Ruben is up for a Grammy.