In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Eventually you'll achieve a level of granularity you simply don't need.
- Positive deviance says that if you want to create change, you must scale it down to the lowest level of granularity and look for people within the social system who are already manifesting the desired future state.
- At the same time, there is a need to process content at a deeper level of granularity than is currently associated with conventional indexing and text analysis.
- Focus analytical efforts at higher echelons in direct support of designated tactical forces at the supported units' level of granularity.
- We can break down to any level of granularity that the physical network allows.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.