In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- It's obvious that the study of graphology is important, whether it be in unveiling clues about personality, diagnosing disease or determining brain function.
- I am trying to figure out the difference between graphology and graphoanalysis.
- Christina says graphology can give people a better understanding of themselves and insight into the behaviour of others.
- If there is any credibility to graphology, then the characteristics of each person would influence the nuances of their handwriting individually, even if everyone learned the same system of writing.
- The theory of personology, like graphology, seems to be based on sympathetic magic and intuition.
- A mechanical engineer by profession he started studying graphology and later focused on signatures.
- He also told me that graphology is ‘a brand of psychology.’
- Though many people doubt its accuracy, handwriting analysis, or graphology, is used by employment agencies, criminal detection and sometimes in the early detection of mental or physical illness.
- His hobbies included graphology, the science of studying handwriting to determine an individual's character.
- Both astrology and graphology, as well as biorhythms, have been widely used in Europe, in India, and in Asia for determining if applicants are suitable for certain positions.
- You may want to practice your penmanship because you never know who's into graphology and having your handwriting analysed.
- Susan has identified a graphology expert who has cast some doubt about the post-mortem report and the signature at the end of it.
- Have you dealt with the ‘science’ of graphology - the determination of a person's character by analysing their handwriting?
- Age is totally uninformative and shouldn't be used as a selection criterion; and so is graphology, the analysis of handwriting.
- Another technique said to provide insight about humans is graphology, the analysis of character through handwriting, which was studied in ancient times and given a psychic significance.
- Since there is no useful theory as to how graphology might work, it is not surprising that there is no empirical evidence that any graphological characteristics significantly correlate with any interesting personality trait.
- In France, application letters are hand-written since graphology is used in the selection process.
- A couple of weeks ago I received criticism from certain quarters for saying that graphology can be interesting and revealing.
- At least five sets of exercises are given to students after analysing their hand writing based on the techniques of graphology.
- Handwriting samples were paired with fabricated personality profiles and presented to undergraduates who knew nothing about graphology.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.