- Many of the remaining grasslands are located in areas with high natural amenities.
- Agricultural lands, rainforests and other wooded areas, grasslands, and sources of fresh water are all at risk.
- As much or more management is required for grasslands than for cropland, he said.
- The open grassland around Stonehenge in southern England used to be a favorite haunt of the bird.
- Other weed species found include bracken, which is now associated with acidic grassland rather than arable fields.
- The wide stretches of bamboo and grassland cover the entire northern region.
- An area of grassland near Lower Pen Pond was designated a protected zone to encourage the skylarks to breed undisturbed.
- In early spring, the grasslands are often covered with the shiny yellow heads of goldfields.
- They might move from a summer grassland to an area of streams and lakes when the grasslands get too dry.
- Roads will be removed or tunnelled and ploughed fields returned to open grassland.
- Nearby grasslands provide an open area where the young can forage for insects.
- Denser, shrubby ecosystems are also encroaching on grasslands in many areas.
- We were to observe every living organism in our little area of grassland and listen for as many different sounds as we could.
- Soon the landscape alters from timbered hillside to open grassland and wildflowers.
- The track eventually emerges from the tree cover to open grassland.
- This is an area of open grasslands grazed year round by large concentrations of several ungulate species.
- The majority of the land was covered in improved grassland and tillage.
- However, the plains zebras are the most common and live on the open grasslands and along the edges of deserts in Africa.
- Optimal habitat consists of open medium to tall grasslands fringed with an ecotone of woody vegetation.
- It also confirms changes from tillage crop area to grassland or vice versa.
2Agriculturapastos masculinopastizales masculino