In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1alimentación por gravedad femeninoalimentación sin bomba femenino
- Seepage of groundwater into the shaft from the shaft penetrations is currently collected by a system of gravity feed lines into sumps and tanks at mine level and subsequently pumped to the ground surface for disposal.
- We use a gravity feed system that has its ups and downs, leaks and spills.
- Fluid can be supplied to the applicator by pump, pressure tank, or gravity feed.
- During imaging, the solution in contact with the sample was constantly exchanged using a home-built gravity feed system so that the sample would not cause dramatic changes to the solution chemistry.
- The house had to be lifted to accommodate a gravity feed for a sewer hookup from the basement.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.