- Incidentally, a gravy boat is also available for purchase.
- He was carrying the gravy boat, which was in the shape of a swan.
- I listened to her with the realization that her very last words to me might be, ‘this gravy boat belonged to your grandmother.’
- The biggest prize she had ever won was a gravy boat in raffle in 1977, but she's now £1, 000 richer.
- The crystal, the Syracuse china and the gravy boat we only used once a year.
- Just before serving, over low heat, whisk in 2 more tablespoons butter; pour into a gravy boat.
- If you pay attention, you'll learn not only how to select the perfect gravy boat, but also how to return it for cash.
- Tip any juices that have flowed out of the chicken into the gravy, then strain into a warm jug or gravy boat.
- A full Victorian service will have dinner plates, side plates, tea plates, soup bowls, sauce tureens, covers and stands, large tureens and covers, open dishes, ladles, sauce and gravy boats - the basic principle is the more the merrier.
- The sauces came separately in their own gravy boats and really elevated the steak to higher levels.
- It came with a beautifully baked potato accompanied by a large gravy boat full of sour cream and a medley of grilled vegetables.
- The salad came with two gravy boats, one with salsa and the other with Balsamic vinegar.
- That's why English gravy boats retained their separate drip plates, whereas American versions comes attached.
- Can you take the gravy boat to the table please.
- Early on, we were prompted by a number of requests to produce tabletop products like dishes and gravy boats in addition to our greeting cards and picture frames.