1Mecánicagrasa femeninobefore noun grease cup — engrasador de copa masculino
- The valley of rocks still bears the marks of early pioneers who wrote their names with axle grease on the rocks.
- Scrap material usually contains some form of surface contamination such as grease, lubricating oil, or oxide film which may adhere to the surface.
- In particular the rear offside brake was leaking brake fluid and the inside of the brake drum was coated with thick black grease which was a combination of brake fluid and brake shoe dust.
- Bolts and bolting recesses are so perfectly fitted that we favor a light touch of synthetic oil rather than grease.
- Axle grease also freezes and is warmed with a blowtorch.
- The bearing lubricant has a huge effect on rolling resistance, which is why some speed skaters run their bearings with minimal thin oil rather than grease.
- Someone else stated it had the colour and consistency of axle grease!
- Walking over to the table, she sees that they are covered in what looks like grease and oil on their new blue jumpsuits.
- Clean the mechanism with an old toothbrush or a soft wire brush and lubricate it with heat-proof grease.
- Therefore, bearings are lubricated with some type of oil or grease.
- To ensure that greasing actually gets done, he issued each driver a grease gun with bright-red grease.
- Even a small amount of snow, mud, excess lubricant, or grease in the bore can dangerously increase pressure and cause the barrel to bulge or burst when firing.
- Some retractables don't even have grease fittings for the gear legs, but on those that do, make certain any grease or oil is of an appropriate weight.
- It is not yet clear whether it is melted plastic from the train, or some sort of lubricating grease that may have been overheated by a defect in the running gear and burst into flame.
- Riflemen used tightly fitting balls, forced into their rifled barrels with grease or lubricated patches of cloth, and gained resultant accuracy while sacrificing speed of loading.
- Clean up any grease, diesel fuel, hydraulic and lubricating oil accumulation and spillage immediately.
- Unlike firearms, slathering a sword blade with quantities of heavy oil or grease may do more harm than good.
- The insert requires minimal preventive-maintenance grease at its pivot points and axles.
- Inside the store were shadows and smells: leather and fresh denim, gun oil, grease, and the distinctive odor of mothballs and linseed.
- The grease is a silicon lubricant for glass stopcocks, joints and glass - rubber connections.
2(fat)grasa femenino(mark/stain) de grasathe fried eggs lay in a pool of grease — los huevos fritos nadaban en grasa
- I'm slightly tipsy and I have chicken grease and hot piri-piri sauce running down my face.
- Without these filters, accumulated grease could ignite from cooking activities and cause a fire.
- Much of the meat on the grills in the parking lot still is sizzling and dripping grease.
- Cooking grease is thought to be behind the massive fire that left one of Scotland's top hotels in ruins last night after it ripped through the building in minutes.
- He pulled out a frying pan and poured some grease in it, then dumped a few fries into it.
- The bottles of hot sauce, and salt and pepper seemed to be permanently glazed with years of grease from all the cooking.
- That's because the oven continuously sucks out air while anything is cooking, removing any grease and odours at the same time.
- She grabbed the frying pan and poured the remaining grease into a coffee cup that was sitting on the stove.
- Finally, the committee said that food vendors should place a rubber mat under their booths to protect the area from oil and cooking grease.
- Darren was standing in front of the stove wearing a pink apron, spatula in hand flipping strips of bacon on a skillet full of grease.
- I breathe in the cool air, taste tangs of cooking oil and fried grease.
- Fry in either bacon grease or lard until golden brown.
- Healthy fish and chips with hardly any soaked up grease is every fast food eater's dream.
- A cool, buoyant breeze whisked past, carrying the fragrance of urban smog and fast-food grease.
- The patty is pre-formed, the cheese is processed, the rings come out of the freezer, and the bun is a bit damp from grill grease, but the ratio of bun to meat is balanced, and the burger is fresh and tasty.
- The fish is sautéed with herbs and chili peppers, which take the excess grease from the fish, creating a light yet delightfully spicy taste.
- Keep drip tray and oven clean and free of crumbs, grease and particles.
- Animal fats such as bacon grease, butter, and lard tend to be saturated.
- It is usually made from soy bean oil but can also be made from beef tallow, pork lard, and chicken grease.
- Remove from heat and drain off all but two tablespoons of bacon grease.
3(secreted by body)grasa femenino
4(hair oil)brillantina femeninogomina femenino
- The legs are greased with Vaseline; then a fast-setting rubber, like a very heavy cream, is applied quickly.
- Mix oats in, spread onto a lightly greased glass baking dish, and refrigerate.
- Place a non-stick or lightly greased baking tray in the oven.
- Children will soon grasp basic concepts, from boiling, beating and cooling to greasing tins, grating, blending, creaming and folding.
- I recall wondering if the men had done a good job greasing it.
- But he then noticed that recommended greasing intervals were being extended dramatically, in many cases to multiple-hundred-hour intervals.
- Assemble the lasagna by first lightly greasing a casserole dish with some olive oil, and then add the first layer of lasagna sheets.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry to form a thin circle or rectangle, place it on a lightly greased baking sheet or tin, and lip or flute the edge.
- The past three days workers have been out every morning greasing the tracks and the noise levels have dropped dramatically.
- These would have gone into the oven on baking trays that were greased with butter wrappers, which were kept for ever.
- Lightly grease a terrine tin and line the base with baking paper.
- The mother finds the recipe, gathers the ingredients, measures, mixes, rolls out the dough, greases the sheet, and pre-heats the oven.
- We've tried greasing the hinges, but we still have a hard time getting things through there.
- Prepare an oven-proof dish by greasing it with butter.
- At the end of three year's use, and except for greasing the lower drive unit because of its constant immersion in water, the makers insists the only item that may need service is the spark plug.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake in a moderately hot oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Roll out the dough as thinly as possible and, using pastry cutters, cut out any shapes you like and place them on a lightly greased baking tray.
- My thoughts go toward things like greasing a squeaky cupboard hinge, removing stickers from glass, general engine maintenance and other uses not involving food preparation.
- While Stu was at home greasing the tractor, listeners from across Australia were phoning in their suggestions.
2Cocina(baking tray/dish) enmantequillar(dish/baking tray) untar con mantequilla(baking tray/dish) enmantecar Río de la Plata(dish/baking tray) aceitar
3(with hair oil)to grease one's hair — echarse brillantina / gomina en el pelo
- he wore his hair greased back — llevaba el pelo peinado hacia atrás con brillantina / gomina