1bisnieto masculinobiznieto masculino
- An old man who lives together with his sons, grandsons and great-grandsons is considered happy.
- The winner, who does not want to be named, has two grandchildren and a three-year-old great-grandson.
- Survivors include three daughters, a son, two sisters, four grandchildren, and a great-grandson.
- Being a father, he thinks of sons, grandsons, great-grandsons - a whole line of descendants.
- You can still see the instruments being hand-crafted by the great-grandsons of the original proprietors and thanks to the recent rebirth of flamenco this rich musical culture lives on.