1sobrina nieta femenino
- ‘Aunt Helen was always mischievous,’ her great-niece informed me during an interview.
- Everyone, I want you to meet my great-niece, Melinda.
- ‘Why not,’ Angelina sighed, wondering what her stubborn great-niece had planned now.
- I am going to do whatever it takes to defend the honor of my family, and that includes ensuring that my great-niece marries someone of purity and devotion.
- However, old man Magus and his great-niece, Ayla, saved my life.
- Yet, unable to have children of her own, she never let a great-niece or great-nephew's birthday pass without a card and a check.
- Surviving are four nieces and many great-nieces and nephews.
- ‘My feeling is that rioting and violence don't give solutions, but it was the only option for the suffragettes, as they didn't have any say through the normal democratic channels,’ says McCallum's great-niece.
- Reflections on Rosemary were given by her niece Claire and one of her great-nieces, Annie.
- ‘I don't want to just throw these, ‘Aunt Glad said, and held out to her great-niece the flowers they'd bought on the way.’
- His early career brought him firmly within the English orbit: he was educated at Henry I's court and became earl of Huntingdon in 1113 through his marriage to Matilda, a great-niece of William the Conqueror.
- According to a great-niece, Frank married twice more, first to a widow who lived near his father's farm.
- Emil's nieces, great-nieces and great-nephew always brought him great joy.
- A 71-YEAR-old unsolved murder is to be reviewed by police after ‘new evidence’ was revealed in a book written by the victim's great-niece.
- Christopher, this is Nicole, my great-niece,’ Aunt Beth said.
- Jack agrees to keep the Baby a secret from Erica and then touches Bianca's belly, wondering whether he'll get a great-niece or great-nephew.