1novato masculinonovata femeninopardillo masculino España coloquialpardilla femenino España coloquial
- The 40-year-old has come a long way from the political greenhorn that he was when he contested his first general election without a poster campaign.
- There are step-by-step instructions to help you if you are a greenhorn.
- It's enough to put the fear of god into a lily-livered greenhorn like myself.
- I think it's also good to mix a few vets in with some greenhorns, show 'em the ropes if you know what I mean.
- It was kind of bad for awhile till we got to know people and speak the language and quit being called greenhorns.
- This is where one takes the first step as a greenhorn management trainee.
- As the only greenhorn aboard, I wasn't too concerned and thought this would be a good time to grab a snack.
- Her exalted position did not stop her from committing the sort of blunders which would have embarrassed even a political greenhorn.
- They basically left me to do whatever I wanted and I was extremely lucky to have this sort of freedom right from the beginning when I was a greenhorn, because it was what I needed creatively, and it set me on a good path.
- Liz, the greenhorn TV journalist in Correspondent, struggles to maintain her identity and ideals in the face of imminent danger, horrifying atrocities and an indifferent newsroom.
- A greenhorn like you would just slow down the process.
- But China would probably prefer to deal with a known quantity than a greenhorn.
- In the US, even non-pros often know and play to a strict basic strategy: playing hunches is the mark of a greenhorn.
- This is no revelation to a seasoned investigator, but to the greenhorn, it can be a little overwhelming.
- I knew I looked like a complete greenhorn in front of him, and it was slightly embarrassing.
- One hundred and twelve days before, the nine of us greenhorns, just out of training schools, took our first combat crew training flight together at Dyersburg Army Air Base, Tennessee.
- In 1997 I was a greenhorn summer intern at The New Republic.
- One greenhorn even made his investment by post after reading an Internet advert and receiving some expensive color brochures.
- I was the greenhorn, the kid who had to do it all by himself, learn it all by himself.
- The success of this British teenager, a greenhorn on the women's circuit and a newcomer to Indian conditions, can be attributed to self-belief and absence of pressure to perform.