- A lovely vale of greensward called Princes Street Gardens separates the two towns, and several bridges span the shallow valley.
- While some may chose to spend that season lazing beside rivers and quaffing champagne, the more discerning amongst us elect for the greensward and the thrill of clattering wickets.
- Each of Ponce de Leon's parks is distinct in its landscaping; the parks range from relatively open greenswards to nearly impenetrable woods.
- Down below, the hotel grounds feature a pair of tennis courts and some of the loveliest greenswards and gardens in the country.
- Whether your backyard is a postage stamp balcony in a city high-rise or a rolling spread of suburban greensward, you can enjoy the fun, fashion and creativity of a container flower garden.