1coordenadas cartográficas femenino
- The mother's address on the child's birth certificate was postcoded and given a geographical grid reference.
- The operator can punch an OS grid reference straight into his/her computer terminal and pinpoint your location.
- Surveyors are asked to report any sightings of the ladybird, along with its location and, if possible, a grid reference or postcode.
- A grid reference is given to every postcode and when police issue an alert it will be possible to pinpoint the distribution area.
- Greenpeace campaigners recently destroyed trial fields and the government has issued only a six-figure grid reference to identify the fields in which the trials were taking place.