1con mucho cartílago
- My lamb kebab with vegetables and potatoes was chewy and gristly and contained offal which some people may not like.
- Both women tore into gristly steaks using sheer will more than the sharpness of their cutlery.
- English food isn't all about gristly roast beef, boiled potatoes, instant gravy and overcooked veg.
- Specimens consumed in Orkney have been described as gristly, and those taken from certain beds have too strong a flavour of iodine or seaweed.
- All of a sudden there is a yelp from the table in the far corner and a woman spits out two small gristly bits of meat.