1súper coloquialgenial coloquialguay España coloquialchévere Cono Sur América Latina coloquial
- Her shop is small, neat and full of bags which cleverly walk the line between smart and groovy.
- She's an Aquarian, so needless to say she is pretty groovy.
- It was cool, it was trendy, it was entirely groovy.
- The standard of the show did not drop as he took the stage next and had fans clapping to his groovy voice and strong lyrics.
- The drums get really groovy on this song during the verses.
- They have a very slick website, very groovy posters and a spanking new CD, yet last night was only their 3rd gig.
- Many songs wander back to the band's groovy hippie beginnings, but the constant stylistic shifts and mergers stay smooth.
- If you know someone you think is groovy who would be perfect for someone else you think is groovy, why not go for it?
- It's the catwalk of British gardening, and just as groovy as any fashion show.
- Best of all by far was having lunch with the eternally groovy and wonderful Kate, as she took a brief moment out of her hectic homehunting schedule.