1encargado masculinoencargada femenino
- The Division employs about 25 local residents as building interpreters and groundskeepers.
- They said no, but, oddly, volunteered that it would be okay for him to work as a groundskeeper at a golf course, or for a government agency.
- The men and women working as groundskeepers on the golf course wore large bamboo hats to protect them from the hot sun.
- After practice, when all his teammates were showered and heading home, Berry would stay on the field, enlisting coaches, groundskeepers, writers, and even his wife Sally to throw him passes so that he could hone his routes.
- The groundskeepers at Wimbledon have had decades to practice pulling out the rain tarps and emptying out the parking lots.
- This lawn was one of the most meticulously kept green areas in the whole of the country, with a groundskeeper dedicated solely to keeping the soil proportions at their optimum level.
- Then there is the time-honored art of mound doctoring by the groundskeeper.
- A group of UCLA students plan a student strike tomorrow in support of a one-day strike by UCLA service workers, whose union includes custodians and groundskeepers…
- The groundskeepers dug up and presented the home plate that Boggs knelt down and kissed after circling the bases for his 3000th hit.
- After getting Alex and the groceries safely inside, I noticed the groundskeeper making his rounds.
- Where to place groundskeepers and refreshment vendors is another factor to take note of.
- The cuts will affect custodians, residence and dining hall employees, groundskeepers, administrative assistants, extension agents and others.
- He explained that a bike may be removed if it is locked in an area where the groundskeepers need to mow the lawn.
- The proposal also has major implications for ratepayers, since maintaining the wickets will require a full-time groundskeeper.
- Crisscross patterns are fine, but when the outfield starts to resemble a Spirograph design gone crazy, you start to wonder if the groundskeeper has enough to do.
- In addition, more than 500 groundskeepers and other service workers at U of T are currently in a legal strike position.
- And my son started yelling for the groundskeeper to call 911.
- One of the more interesting expat stories was of a designer of golf courses, whose humble beginnings as a groundskeeper at a course in Sydney has led to him spending more than a decade designing courses through Asia.
- The groundskeeper has expanded his antimole system, a circle of plastic pop bottles sliced open on the sides and upended on sticks in the ground.
- He works as a convent groundskeeper and shares his family home with three housemates, but even so he is virtually isolated, getting by with a few grunts and gestures.