In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1terapia grupal femeninoterapia de grupo femenino
- Today, in addition to individual and group therapy, I specialize in marital and couples therapy.
- Men are treated with group therapy in which stopping violent and psychologically abusive behaviour is the centre of attention.
- They may need medication and individual or group therapy to help treat their problems.
- Patients have the option to participate in group therapy, in addition to individual therapy.
- Patients entered group therapy with their own unique fantasy world.
- Family therapy is also more effective than adolescent group therapy in reducing drug use.
- In her experiences in the psychology clinic, group therapy was a big help.
- Patients began with individual therapy, then progressed to group therapy.
- Talking treatments include counselling, behavioural therapy, cognitive therapy, group therapy and psychoanalysis.
- An increasingly important form of group therapy for addiction is based on the principles of cognitive therapy.
- Sibling group therapy typically offers a rapid reduction in family-related issues.
- While recuperating in the hospital, she was referred to an eating disorders clinic where she became involved in group therapy.
- All patients received seven sessions of standarized behavioral group therapy.
- Grief therapy may be available as individual or group therapy.
- This programme offers individual cognitive behavioral therapy and group therapy as needed.
- People with narcissistic personality disorder may benefit from group therapy.
- Education and group therapy for the patient and their family are very important.
- He was hostile to group therapy and to all mass-produced remedies.
- I was giving group therapy in the psychiatric ward.
- When it isn't meetings, it's aftercare, which consists of sessions with the therapist or group therapy.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.