1(farmer)cultivador masculinocultivadora femeninohe's a tulip grower — cultiva tulipanes
- vegetable grower — horticultora
- She traveled through Europe and contacted seed growers around the world to learn the seed trade.
- Dust may be a nuisance to a homeowner, but to a poultry grower it can be a disaster.
- An organic kiwifruit grower in my area wanted to introduce a new organic substance for use in production.
- They soon dominated the industry while the smaller growers supplied them with their grapes grown on family holdings.
- I am a turkey grower in Central Texas who markets manure and produces compost for retail sales.
- Such plantings may be doomed to failure, regardless of the amount of pesticide a grower uses.
- There are about 1,500 commercial apple growers in New Zealand.
- Is there a political issue around which local growers in the country and their buyers in the city can coalesce?
- The 136 growers who supply the mill have agreed not to use synthetic fertilizers or pesticides.
- I think the growers really need to be very aware of what is going on.
- Organic wheat growers, however, report receiving a 40 percent price premium.
- The seed and seed treatment selection is the first step in a grower's crop production plan.
- Grain growers planting winter wheat will need a level of price guarantee for the harvest.
- I remember having a debate about organic methods with a commercial vegetable grower.
- Especially hard hit were the region's fruit farmers and potato and sugar beet growers.
- But equally, how can we safeguard the interests of farmers and growers around the world?
- The vintner is, in fact, descended from a long line of fruit growers and winemakers.
- For fruit and nut crops, pollination can be a grower's only real chance to increase yield.
- There's not a single organic cotton grower in Australia.
- Sugar beet is being bought for value from sugar beet growers with surplus beet.
2(plant)this strain is a slow/fast grower — esta variedad crece lentamente/rápidamente