In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hormona de crecimiento femenino
- The osmoregulatory actions of growth hormone and prolactin are antagonistic.
- The physiological consequences of taking testosterone and human growth hormone are not yet fully known.
- And it also is not capable of germinating and that will give you a plant that needs the growth hormone to be able to germinate and also to be able to set seeds.
- He suffers from a rare condition called pituitary giantism, caused by the excess secretion of the pituitary growth hormone.
- For example, if the pituitary gland produces too much growth hormone, a child may grow excessively tall.
- It is during sleep that most of the body's natural supply of growth hormone is secreted.
- In stress situations, there is a decline in secretion of growth hormone from the pituitary gland.
- The hormone is made of an isolated gene from the growth hormone that cows produce when they lactate.
- The team has isolated the gene responsible for the growth hormone, sequenced and cloned it.
- We have been treating growth hormone deficiency with growth hormone in children for over four decades.
- Break a stalk, and the plant secretes a growth hormone that causes four or five shoots to bounce back.
- The secretion of growth hormone from the anterior pituitary stimulates the formation of cartilage and bones.
- Human growth hormone is now readily available, thanks to recombinant DNA technology.
- The growth hormone binds to its receptor on target cells, then creates some particular action.
- Growth hormone is growth hormone, whether you're injecting it or whether it's coming from the pituitary gland.
- Within the first year of birth, secretion of growth hormone by the pituitary gland commences.
- It may seem surprising that insects could produce a plant growth hormone.
- Measuring the response of growth hormone to an insulin stimulus is the standard measurement technique.
- Some supplements claim to stimulate the release of growth hormone and may be legal.
- Their growth hormone and testosterone levels are higher, and they have more testosterone receptor sites.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.