- The razorbill, fulmar, guillemot, kittiwake, chough and short-eared owl will all make your acquaintance on this magical island.
- The lines of supporting buoys have been adopted by cormorants, gulls, guillemots, eider ducks, oystercatchers and even the odd heron.
- There's always the chance of a minke whale, too, while terns, fulmars, guillemots, puffins and shearwaters come as standard.
- Along thousands of miles of coastline, you will see colonies of seabirds clustered in cliffs - gannets, puffins, guillemots, razorbills, and kittiwakes.
- If something black and white whirs by, it's probably a pigeon guillemot, a cousin of the puffin that nests in cliffside cavities.