In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1guitarra femeninoshe plays (the) classical guitar — toca la guitarra clásica
- We'll start with a riff on a guitar, mandolin, bass or drums, and work it up from there.
- I can skip the searching process now and just grab a guitar, bass, keys or drums and lay it down.
- Maybe I too could be a rancher in Montana, plucking a guitar on my porch as the sun goes down.
- Gone are the acoustic guitars, with two electrics skating over the simple bass lines and rim shot drums.
- The album features an array of tracks mostly played on either the acoustic guitar or on the piano.
- You use a lot of guitars, pianos and other acoustic instruments in your work.
- One of them was in the iso and the other guy was out in the room with the guitars and the bass going.
- The latter is all punk bass and frantic fuzz guitars in the verses and haunting melody during the chorus.
- There's three of them, occupying two guitars and a bass and the rest of it just runs off a laptop.
- They were angry, but they had a sense of humour and knew how to tune their guitars.
- I'd definitely say that melody plays a big part in this band especially in the vocals and guitars.
- He spent time strumming his guitar and if he ever had any money he would give it to some political party.
- We'll start here with the acoustic guitar and then look at the electric guitar later in the article.
- Sometimes it felt like the rhythm section were racing the guitars to see who could get to the end of the song first.
- They both blend guitars, vocals and lyrics about lovers with electronic sounds.
- The strings of a guitar allow control of the pitch and harmonic content of the sound produced.
- With a wry but startling curse, he stops strumming his guitar and looks to the audience for help.
- Acoustic guitars are strummed hard and fast on some songs, and are played with melodic flair on others.
- The music is a sophisticated meshing of guitars, busily efficient rhythms and electronica.
- In the early to mid nineties, fuzzy guitars and pumping bass lines were de rigueur.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.